Thank you so much to Emily https://frappesandfiction.wordpress.com/blog-2/ for nominating me! She has a splendid blog, and I love reading her posts.
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
-Put the award logo/image on your blog
-list the rules
-Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
-Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/ )
-Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
-Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you
-Nominate 10 – 20 people
-Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
-Ask your nominees any 5 questions
-Share a link to your best posts
3 Facts About Me
- I love photography and art
- I play guitar, violin, ukulele, bass guitar, and I know a few chords on the piano.
- I have three brothers, two younger and one older.
- Do you like to read? If so, what is your favorite book genre?
-I absolutely love to read! It is my favorite pastime and I’m constantly absorbing as many novels as I can. My favorite genre would either be Fantasy or Mystery. Although I haven’t read much mystery in the past couple of years, a Mystery never ceases to captivate me.
- How much time do you put into your blog?
-I normally put in 3 to 6 hours a week for each post if the post is poetry or nonfiction, but if I post a fiction short story or something similar, I’ll spend up to ten hours for that week’s post.
- What is your favorite hobby (besides blogging or reading)?
-If I’m not reading or writing, I’m most likely playing my guitar. It’s a great pastime and calms my nerves after a long day.
- How long have you been blogging?
-I have been blogging since September 1, 2018, so almost two years! Thanks for sticking by me and reading my posts, I wouldn’t have carried on with these posts if it wasn’t for your incredibly inspiring comments! 🙂
- If you could go back in time to one year ago, what advice would you give yourself?
-Trust in the Lord, and stand firm in the truth. Lying to yourself will get you nowhere.
Bella Putt: https://bellaputt.com/
SJ Barnard: https://sjbarnard.blog/blog/
Abigail Blessing: http://abigailblessing.com/
Another Book on the Wall: https://anotherbookinthewall.com/
Charis Rae: http://charisrae.com/
The Way of Delight: https://thewayofdelight.wordpress.com/
Purely Olivia: https://purelyolivia.wordpress.com/
Germaine Han: https://germainehan.com/
Starlight Strands: https://starlightstrands.wordpress.com/
The Questions for My Nominees:
- Where do you tend to do the most reading or writing besides at home?
- What inspired you to start blogging/what keeps inspired to blog?
- What is a favorite childhood book of yours, if you have one?
- Do you prefer fiction or nonfiction?
- What is your favorite reading or writing snack?